Have you got a favourite mug?

Have you got a favourite mug? This is one of mine.

• Bought for my mathematician daughter but kept for myself (bit selfish!)
  • I love numbers but get maths anxiety (so full of contradictions!) 
  • My ginger 'fresh' tea is 2 years out of date (frugal streak!) 

Do share your favourite mug - photo or description - I find mugs fascinating 

Parents
  • i bought some burger king cafe cups because i liked the bright colours red blue green and yellow i hung them on hooks under the cupboard but i had to buy another 4 so it was equal so now it goes R B G Y Y G B R but then i had to buy another 4 just in case i broke one then i became paranoid using them would increase the chance of breaking them so they hang there just for show and i bought another 4 plain red mugs from wilko but they're just for guests so i bought a nice mug just for me so yeah that's my mug story which also includes numerous other items like cutlery and pans and tupperware its an OCD nightmare

• i bought some burger king cafe cups because i liked the bright colours red blue green and yellow i hung them on hooks under the cupboard but i had to buy another 4 so it was equal so now it goes R B G Y Y G B R but then i had to buy another 4 just in case i broke one then i became paranoid using them would increase the chance of breaking them so they hang there just for show and i bought another 4 plain red mugs from wilko but they're just for guests so i bought a nice mug just for me so yeah that's my mug story which also includes numerous other items like cutlery and pans and tupperware its an OCD nightmare

Children
  • I really like the sound of this colour sequence of mugs and I can understand why you want to avoid breakages. I often buy duplicates of things I really like. Having read your post I am thinking about trying to create a mug rainbow. R O Y G B I V