Did anything good happen today? Aug 2018

I hope this is still ok, so often we are talking about our problems, and quite rightly so, we have so many and very few places to get help but I think we should also have a place to share our successes how ever small they may be.

Did something make you smile or make you feel good?

Did you do something that you struggle with?

Please share what ever it is.

Song.

• I've just finished a trip to South Wales. Smiley

On the way here we stopped in Hereford and I saw a whole hedge covered in silk/caterpillars living communally therein, which I've only seen in pictures before and was awesome to behold in person- creepy crawlies are one of my special interests, so your milage may vary ;) haha.
    On a similar note I've been particularly into ants lately and found a formica species I'd never seen before down here. Bit sad that they didn't fly so I couldn't collect a queen to start my own colony but they were interesting to observe in the wild, anyway. Ant

Got through the whole thing without getting overly stressed out (which is practically unheard of on a family trip; though I love to travel I do find it difficult with other people staying in a confined space). 
    I'm looking forward to getting back home to my partner and my pets, now. I've really missed my danger-noodles. Snake

Oh, and I've been able to help a few people on the forum lately, which has been pretty rewarding. 
    Plus I've done a bit of DIY and helped my mum with a bunch of paperwork she needed to sort out while we've been down here.

So I'm feeling pretty good today, despite the fact that my neck has given out from sleeping in an unfamiliar bed (ow)! 

• I went out of my comfort zone and went to a country show. I got through the day and enjoyed some of it. Exhausted this evening but worth it.