JUMPED OR PUSHED?

I've had enough of not fitting in on this forum because I am not an empath. 

I had a long break from this forum and it hasn't changed. 

This is a large empath culture where some have low tolerance of non-empaths. 

No point in posting. No point in being here.

Requesting deletion of my account.

Parents
  • Post something about yourself.

Likes, dislikes, experiences, insane behaviour!!!

And we will respond. Grin

• I very nearly posted something in response to this thread.

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/13005/increasing-autism-awareness-and-understanding-projects

But it would have required me to share things about myself that i wouldn't be comfortable posting here, and by here i mean the NAS forum. This isn't a forum for us really, it's the front end of a revenue generating machine; the ones being harvested are parents, carers and the 'professionals', we are the emotional tool employed to create leverage to further THEIR aims and objectives, not ours.

They don't like aspies, we see straight through the bs, i know i won't last the days end here, im too controversial - again NAS can't deal with smart PDA ODD, why? Because they know we are right, it stings and you know how NTs handle that.

Can you not feel the ghosts of members past here? This place *should* be bustling, it *should* be a hive of creative activity, it *should* be full of people sharing their journeys and stories of success, but it's not. Why? Because thats not the purpose of this thing.

We have to lift eachother out of this mess and that can only be done through true community, freedom of expression, freedom of thought and (ok some of you are gna grab the sick bucket here but its true), love.

Our hearts are not cold, we are scared of a world that routinely rejects us for being us, and in turn we unfortunately reject that world. A place that claims to represent and care for us should not be the antithesis of the spirit of who we are, it should not force us to conform to the NT world, ESPECIALLY in a post expressing outrage at the way WE are treated.

IN CASE YOU STILL DONT GET IT. AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY HFA/ASPERGERS 54, LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH - SUICIDE.

NAS are in effect 'Controlled Opposition', their very existence demands this; Charities cannot be political, they cannot directly challenge governments. 

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"

-Upton Sinclair.

• AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY HFA/ASPERGERS 54, LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH - SUICIDE.

I'm already five years over the average.  I spent the entire day at work today listening to and dealing with idiots.  I mean the other staff.  Grown men prattling on like children about their favourite superhero characters when they were supposed to be focusing on the service users.  Millenials stuck on their phones, likewise.  People discussing trivial nonsense like 'Love Island', tattoos, dating - treating the place like a social club.  I saw one service user who'd been ignored for so long he'd gone to sleep on the garden swing chair.  People blatantly disregarding food safety and infection control regulations, not washing hands, leaving food out of the fridge in this heat.  Mostly, too, they were ignoring me.  I don't fit in with them.  And all I could think, the whole time, was 'Is this it, for the remaining few of my working years?'  Nobody seems to care about anything any more.  Recycling's too much hassle.  Let's go to KFC for some crap food.  Let's go down the beach and leave our garbage.  While we're there, let's encourage our spawn to throw stones at seagulls because they're a nuisance.  Let's turn everything we touch to ***, just as long as we've got what we want. 

I thought about my life... and I wondered what the purpose of it was.  What do I get out of it?  What do I enjoy?  Wouldn't I just be better off not here?

My thoughts are turning more and more that way with each passing day.

• Agree with your post.  Adding Jeremy Kyle.

• Let's go down the beach and leave our garbage.  While we're there, let's encourage our spawn to throw stones at seagulls because they're a nuisance.  Let's turn everything we touch to ***, just as long as we've got what we want. 

Greetings. I voted this Post up mainly out of seeing someone else in my reality, refer to "children" as "spawn"... Thanks for this. (!) Also, throwing stones at things, were I standing beside the Seagulls, the stones would be thrown at ME, as I know. (Again, Hence my Username.)

I also notice that the OP has not responded again, yet...

For myself, I shall say a thing or two. When I first joined, I made up my mind NEVER to Post when Angry, or S*icid*l, or when experiencing some sort of severe Emotional Crisis. Make of that you will, anyone... And I also notice that this whole Forum at times seems to go through "Mood Swings" (!), and when in a depressive/dark mood, I often avoid it. It is just like Society in general. If it and myself cannot "help" me, then I avoid it. I have things and thoughts within myself which others do not care to understand, yet they are PROVED by my reality which validates them even as no-one else cares.

I know myself better than anyone else, and That applies to everyone. My advice is to find something unique about yourself, which is completely very real and valid, and then you may "Lord it over" everyone else, no matter what they do or say. Just do not give into the (usually shallow) emotions of (usually shallow) passers-by in one's life. One may depend upon (usually shallow) persons for food and necessities, but one does not have to BE that (usually shallow) person.

...Um... sorry if that was a bit of a 'rant', there... Good fortune to all...

• Let's go down the beach and leave our garbage.  While we're there, let's encourage our spawn to throw stones at seagulls because they're a nuisance.  Let's turn everything we touch to ***, just as long as we've got what we want. 

Greetings. I voted this Post up mainly out of seeing someone else in my reality, refer to "children" as "spawn"... Thanks for this. (!) Also, throwing stones at things, were I standing beside the Seagulls, the stones would be thrown at ME, as I know. (Again, Hence my Username.)

I also notice that the OP has not responded again, yet...

For myself, I shall say a thing or two. When I first joined, I made up my mind NEVER to Post when Angry, or S*icid*l, or when experiencing some sort of severe Emotional Crisis. Make of that you will, anyone... And I also notice that this whole Forum at times seems to go through "Mood Swings" (!), and when in a depressive/dark mood, I often avoid it. It is just like Society in general. If it and myself cannot "help" me, then I avoid it. I have things and thoughts within myself which others do not care to understand, yet they are PROVED by my reality which validates them even as no-one else cares.

I know myself better than anyone else, and That applies to everyone. My advice is to find something unique about yourself, which is completely very real and valid, and then you may "Lord it over" everyone else, no matter what they do or say. Just do not give into the (usually shallow) emotions of (usually shallow) passers-by in one's life. One may depend upon (usually shallow) persons for food and necessities, but one does not have to BE that (usually shallow) person.

...Um... sorry if that was a bit of a 'rant', there... Good fortune to all...

Children
No Data