Security Lights

I am terrified of security lights that neighbours use when they sense movement because I find it very difficult to simply ignore them and I have to somehow block them out in some way. Is this something anyone else has had trouble with?

Parents
  • I dont like flashing lights especially in the dark as i find them very overwhelming so i can relate to what your saying 

• Thank you Alex. I think it's the constant on/off that gets to me, not so much a steady light, because one can sense the change in light intensity every few seconds, even with closed eyes. Okay, you can put up blackout curtains and/or use some kind of night-light but then I resent having to be forced to take such measures because some inconsiderate idiot can't be bothered to use their security lights with due care

• I think it would be worth either talking to them about it or contacting the council or landlord about it because its causing stress and i think they will help. I have had probelems with the people that live below me with them being to load in the early hours of the morning and my landlord has taken action to resolve the situation so it might help to speak to someone 

• I think you are probably right Alex. Thank you.

Reply Children
No Data