Security Lights

I am terrified of security lights that neighbours use when they sense movement because I find it very difficult to simply ignore them and I have to somehow block them out in some way. Is this something anyone else has had trouble with?

Parents
  • I dont like flashing lights especially in the dark as i find them very overwhelming so i can relate to what your saying 

• Thank you Alex. I think it's the constant on/off that gets to me, not so much a steady light, because one can sense the change in light intensity every few seconds, even with closed eyes. Okay, you can put up blackout curtains and/or use some kind of night-light but then I resent having to be forced to take such measures because some inconsiderate idiot can't be bothered to use their security lights with due care

• Thank you Alex. I think it's the constant on/off that gets to me, not so much a steady light, because one can sense the change in light intensity every few seconds, even with closed eyes. Okay, you can put up blackout curtains and/or use some kind of night-light but then I resent having to be forced to take such measures because some inconsiderate idiot can't be bothered to use their security lights with due care

Children