Books books books

Hey there 

I just finished a audiobook called Unmasking Autism by Devon Price. I really enjoyed it and this was my first experience of an audible. I struggle to read books as I find I read and then track back and read again, I struggle to concentrate and take it all in basically.

Is there a must read book that anyone can recommend for self discovering as a newly recognised autistic? 

Parents
  • A very rare deleted post, but I didn't realise this was the women and girls section, and it feels properly wrong to let it stay here. 

• I Sperg. Having clicked on your link, I think I'm now marked by MI5!! OMG.

• I've been pushing my luck since 1998 in what I look at on the internet, and as an avid student of the things men are not supposed to know, I've come to the conclusiion that they are either incredibly inept or more likely quite good at what they do and have a method to distinguish curiosity from malignant interest. 

I have seen many thngs scrubbed from the internet very successfully, (particualrly during covid, but also in the field of physics). The fact that this is still so widely available suggests that it's "allowed to be read".   

P.A. Luty's story was a very interesting one, and you can see clearly how autistic levels of stubborness (or is that just me that suffers from that sometimes? ;c) combined with "idealism", can ruin a person life. 

• Never leave the desktop without your (end to end encrypted) VPN!

Reply Children
No Data