Books books books

Hey there 

I just finished a audiobook called Unmasking Autism by Devon Price. I really enjoyed it and this was my first experience of an audible. I struggle to read books as I find I read and then track back and read again, I struggle to concentrate and take it all in basically.

Is there a must read book that anyone can recommend for self discovering as a newly recognised autistic? 

Parents
  • I got a lot out of The Gendered Brain, By Gina Rippon, it dosen't talk about how to cope with being ASD, but it does go into the history of it and how poor so much of the research is.

I read Neurotribes and found it to American for me, I've found that with a lot of books recently, they talk loads about how things are in the US, but rarely about the UK.

• I got a lot out of The Gendered Brain, By Gina Rippon, it dosen't talk about how to cope with being ASD, but it does go into the history of it and how poor so much of the research is.

I read Neurotribes and found it to American for me, I've found that with a lot of books recently, they talk loads about how things are in the US, but rarely about the UK.

Children
No Data