Books books books

Hey there 

I just finished a audiobook called Unmasking Autism by Devon Price. I really enjoyed it and this was my first experience of an audible. I struggle to read books as I find I read and then track back and read again, I struggle to concentrate and take it all in basically.

Is there a must read book that anyone can recommend for self discovering as a newly recognised autistic? 

Parents
  • Hello. I absolutely love reading, I love books in general, but sometimes I struggle to retain what I've read which is because of my ADHD and my difficulty with processing with Autism.

If you can, read Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism by Barry M. Prizant.

I've got this book and read it many, many, many times and it's a really good read. I found it a helpful and inspiring book. It made feel less alone and to be able to better understand my Autism and myself.

I really do highly recommend this book. I hope, if you get it, you'll find it useful as well.

• Hello. I absolutely love reading, I love books in general, but sometimes I struggle to retain what I've read which is because of my ADHD and my difficulty with processing with Autism.

If you can, read Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism by Barry M. Prizant.

I've got this book and read it many, many, many times and it's a really good read. I found it a helpful and inspiring book. It made feel less alone and to be able to better understand my Autism and myself.

I really do highly recommend this book. I hope, if you get it, you'll find it useful as well.

Children
No Data