Planning out outfits

Was wondering if anyone had any advice on planning out outfits? I find it hard to match clothes and have sensory needs, meaning comfy clothes are a must. Would be grateful for any input. Slight smile

Parents
  • I find colours or seasonal outfits on Pinterest and choose certain clothes in colours that all match and I get the comfy thing I have meltdowns all the time because my outfits don't feel right I suggest getting something comfy and even bring a pair of safe trousers or jumper that's what I go makes me better for not leaving places and going home 

• When picking colours that suit you, hold a garment up to your face and look in a mirror, if the first thing you notice is the colour of the garment you are being swamped by it, if it makes you ill put it back, if it makes you look like your skin is fresher and you look healthy and that theres a balance between your face and the colour then its a good one.

I get my shoes from  moshulu, as they're really well made and comfortable. I have lots of problems getting clothes because I'm tall, I can get summer weight linen trousers from most places in summer that are long enough, but the same shops don't sell trousers that are long enough in winter. Do they think peoples legs grow in spring and die back in autumn? I wear a lot of lagan look clothing as its oversized and I can wear a thermal vest under it in winter or a mans cotton vest the rest of the year.

• When picking colours that suit you, hold a garment up to your face and look in a mirror, if the first thing you notice is the colour of the garment you are being swamped by it, if it makes you ill put it back, if it makes you look like your skin is fresher and you look healthy and that theres a balance between your face and the colour then its a good one.

I get my shoes from  moshulu, as they're really well made and comfortable. I have lots of problems getting clothes because I'm tall, I can get summer weight linen trousers from most places in summer that are long enough, but the same shops don't sell trousers that are long enough in winter. Do they think peoples legs grow in spring and die back in autumn? I wear a lot of lagan look clothing as its oversized and I can wear a thermal vest under it in winter or a mans cotton vest the rest of the year.

Children
No Data