Planning out outfits

Was wondering if anyone had any advice on planning out outfits? I find it hard to match clothes and have sensory needs, meaning comfy clothes are a must. Would be grateful for any input. Slight smile

• I plan outfits only when I go out or when its warm outside but when its cold outside I ware a sweater or a tee shirt and sweat pants

• Figuring out what to wear is always a journey. When I'm planning my outfits, I like to browse through https://www.kickslounge.com/  for inspiration. It's like diving into a treasure trove of style ideas! I find it helpful to think about where I'm going and what the weather's like. Then, I mix and match pieces from my wardrobe to suit the occasion. Sometimes, it's about balancing basics with more eye-catching items to add some flair.  They're the cherry on top! Whether it's a cool pair of shades or a statement necklace, they can elevate a look. The key, I think, is to feel good in what you wear, so take your time and have fun with it!

• When picking colours that suit you, hold a garment up to your face and look in a mirror, if the first thing you notice is the colour of the garment you are being swamped by it, if it makes you ill put it back, if it makes you look like your skin is fresher and you look healthy and that theres a balance between your face and the colour then its a good one.

I get my shoes from  moshulu, as they're really well made and comfortable. I have lots of problems getting clothes because I'm tall, I can get summer weight linen trousers from most places in summer that are long enough, but the same shops don't sell trousers that are long enough in winter. Do they think peoples legs grow in spring and die back in autumn? I wear a lot of lagan look clothing as its oversized and I can wear a thermal vest under it in winter or a mans cotton vest the rest of the year.

• I find colours or seasonal outfits on Pinterest and choose certain clothes in colours that all match and I get the comfy thing I have meltdowns all the time because my outfits don't feel right I suggest getting something comfy and even bring a pair of safe trousers or jumper that's what I go makes me better for not leaving places and going home 

• This is exactly what I do.

I love fruit of loom T Shirts and bought a dozen or more, so I'm always ready with a backup if I need it.

Same with my shorts and trousers, always Nike and always multiple copies.

• I get angry and frustrated trying to find something to wear from my very full wardrobe. I find summer my favourite time to dress but when it comes to layers and finding the right shoes for ur jeans or the warm breathable materials for my overly flustered self - I get myself worked up over what top or jacket to wear to match. Let alone having to make my hair presentable after the decision making. Pure stress,, especially packing a bag. Overnight stay can consist of a week's worth of clothesTriumph

• I have 5 identical t-shirts in different colours, and 2 extra very similar but not identical t-shirts (all cotton). 5 fleeces, and 4 pairs of identical or similar walking trousers and then packs of identical socks.

I agree with some of the others. Find what works, then buy many copies of it. People usually get used to it and you quickly become 'the person that dresses like they're ready to go hiking at any moment'. or whatever works your set style. 

• I tend to wear just the same clothes so like normal t shirt and jumpers and jeans

But when I buy them I buy loads so I know I've always got back ups. I'm not adventurous with clothes normally

• when choosing clothes try buying in the same colour range, then everything will match. I use "capsule wardrobes" try to make sure everything can go with everything else. for example in  a red and black capsule, you can have one item in both colours, trousers, skirt, dress, tops, cardigans, jumpers, coat and shoes. what every you grab will go together.

• Find an outfit you like and just buy multiple copies of it. Then you can wear the same outfit all the time.

• If you wear black trousers any colour top matches.

I mostly wear cotton as it is more comfortable, but have to be careful with jeans as they sometimes use rougher fibres.

• For shoes I buy Clarks, cost a bit but worth the extra cost because they are comfortable and they last longer.