In a relationship (is a quite personal)

Hey I’m 22 (F) 23 in 2 months, in a relationship with a 35 (m) 

He’s got 2 kids 11(m) and 9(m) that stay with us 1 day a week not a lot I know. But I feel like a parent all the time if I’m not helping look after the boys I’m basically taking care of my partner. I cook I clean I do the washing I support him financially.

Im seeing a youth worker at the moment and she thinks I’ll be better off away from him as our relationship isn’t the best. I’m really struggling but at the same time I don’t want to leave him. I do love him and he says he loves me. But there are issues. He seems to think that a relationship is 75% bedroom visits (if you know what I mean) whereas I’m not interested in that what’s so ever and I don’t feel the same way.  These aren’t our only issues but it’s the one that crops up the most often. Am I wrong? is there something wrong with me? Has anyone else felt this way? Am I harming him more by being this way? Thanks 

Parents
  • Believe me, if you constantly worry and stress, this is a sign that something is wrong in the relationship, and it is important to deal with it, try to talk to him or take a break and then you will definitely understand your desires

• I know something is wrong but I don’t know how to fix it. Everything seems to be me all the time to point where my 35 year old fiancé doesn’t eat until he’s starving if I don’t cook him what he wants 

Reply Children
No Data