unfair treatment in school

unfair treatment in school

i have a 6 year old son with ASD and stuggles with everyday life especially at school.

he has recently been diagnosied which didnt come as a shock as we have been fighting for help for hm since aged 1.

school life is terrible.. he has been bullied badly since day one and the school keep saying he will sort it. he has had vaurious injuries at school aily to the head as he is not suppervised at all despitw them assuring me he is.

we have no help or under standing from anyone. we are at a complete loss. my son is not safe at the school he is at now and we dont know what rights he should have etc..]the class teacher is an utter *** she doesnt give a damn about my child nor does she pretnd too.

anyone that can help with info please please do 

Parents
  • If you have autism then you may well not know the teacher at all.

You might call it sticking up for your son, others might call it picking a fight. The end result might be that the teacher is not on your son's side. She is probably hoping that you will take yourself and your son to another school.

Not everybody has conflicts like we aspies have conflicts. i thought it was normal to get shouted at at work. Apparently most people don't experience this!

Conflict leads to stress, anxiety and depression.

Can I suggest that you go and get yourself diagnosed and start trying to reduce the conflict in your life? I'm speaking as someone who is sick and tired of fighting the world and is trying to understand why I used to get into arguments on a regular basis.

• If you have autism then you may well not know the teacher at all.

You might call it sticking up for your son, others might call it picking a fight. The end result might be that the teacher is not on your son's side. She is probably hoping that you will take yourself and your son to another school.

Not everybody has conflicts like we aspies have conflicts. i thought it was normal to get shouted at at work. Apparently most people don't experience this!

Conflict leads to stress, anxiety and depression.

Can I suggest that you go and get yourself diagnosed and start trying to reduce the conflict in your life? I'm speaking as someone who is sick and tired of fighting the world and is trying to understand why I used to get into arguments on a regular basis.

Children
No Data