Is the prime minister stopping PIP for autism ????

Saw this on my phone 

DWP 'narrowing' PIP eligibility will 'directly affect' people with one condition... saying it will affect people who have autism.

Parents
  • He means Business.
    Today i read in the papers that He is giving us a 3 Month warning that pip is going to hit us hard.
    Personaly i give up.
    Am going to chop one of my legs off so i can still claim mobility allowance.
    It would also mean that i can't keep saving up for my Ferrari.
    Sad Days indeed.

• lol you assume you can get pip with one leg?
    i have heard tales of people who got kicked off pip despite having only one leg, because they attempted to walk with prosthetic and then could move on their own with prosthetic and do things to help themselves.

likely pip for one legged people will be hit too, they will only be given rails in their homes and free prostehtics.... by the sound of the changes....

• likely pip for one legged people will be hit too, they will only be given rails in their homes and free prostehtics....

Free prosthetics?, Never! too expensive.  How about a £5 wooden walking stick.

• likely so. anything that the gov can claim can make them move the distance required to so called be totally fine.

when my grandad needed help the requirements to be totally fine and not need any help at all was the ability to move from your lounge to your bedroom.... so he couldnt get any help, all he wanted was a disabled parking badge too because he had heart conditions and couldnt walk down a long car park to the supermarket so wanted disabled badge to cut distance down, but refused because he could walk the distance from lounge to bedroom lol

• likely so. anything that the gov can claim can make them move the distance required to so called be totally fine.

when my grandad needed help the requirements to be totally fine and not need any help at all was the ability to move from your lounge to your bedroom.... so he couldnt get any help, all he wanted was a disabled parking badge too because he had heart conditions and couldnt walk down a long car park to the supermarket so wanted disabled badge to cut distance down, but refused because he could walk the distance from lounge to bedroom lol

Children
No Data