Is the prime minister stopping PIP for autism ????

Saw this on my phone 

DWP 'narrowing' PIP eligibility will 'directly affect' people with one condition... saying it will affect people who have autism.

Parents
  • Most would not need PIP if it wasn't so hard to do any little enterprise without someone slapping a form in your face then taxing you extra-specially for doing it!

• Most would not need PIP if it wasn't so hard to do any little enterprise without someone slaping a form in your face then taxing you extra-specially for doing it!

Do you really believe that taking into account the whole spectrum of autistic people?

I'm curious as 'high functioning' adults are but a proportion of us...

Some people face vastly greater challenges due to their autism than simply filling in forms.

I doubt it is something you could find statistics for to back up your 'most' anyway.

• Actually a quick perusal of the internet does find me a statistic that says up to 80% of us are "high functioning..

(Of course it beng the internet I can also find other stats that show lower figures, but statistics works where you cherry pick the numbers that you like, and ignore the rest doesn't it?) 

• Actually a quick perusal of the internet does find me a statistic that says up to 80% of us are "high functioning..

(Of course it beng the internet I can also find other stats that show lower figures, but statistics works where you cherry pick the numbers that you like, and ignore the rest doesn't it?) 

Children