Daughter in year 11 no plans for future

My daughter is about to undertake her GCSEs and we have just been accepted for an EHCP but no draft in place at the moment.

it looks as though my daughter will fail her GCSEs as she refuses to do revision homework or go to class. 
Everytime I discuss leaving school she blanks me out and there are not many options anyway.

i think failing her GCSEs might be good so she can have a purpose going to college but for now I do not have a clue where to turn or what to do!!

Parents
  • In very private circles, I sometimes whisper that it feels like my autistic daughter is in a zombie state, a kind of living suicide note. Refusing to show her face, refusing to engage in any way, refusing to live any kind of life, refusing to prepare for her upcoming GCSE's or to talk about it to anyone.

Whenever I get the chance to speak to her which is not often because she locks herself in the bathroom for literally hours on end, I tell her I lover her, that it is not her fault and for the rest of my life I will love her and look after her.

When eventually she is ready, able and willing to engage with me, the transference of my benightment will slowly but surely take place, as it is doing for her autistic younger brother, and everything will end up ok. 

• In very private circles, I sometimes whisper that it feels like my autistic daughter is in a zombie state, a kind of living suicide note. Refusing to show her face, refusing to engage in any way, refusing to live any kind of life, refusing to prepare for her upcoming GCSE's or to talk about it to anyone.

Whenever I get the chance to speak to her which is not often because she locks herself in the bathroom for literally hours on end, I tell her I lover her, that it is not her fault and for the rest of my life I will love her and look after her.

When eventually she is ready, able and willing to engage with me, the transference of my benightment will slowly but surely take place, as it is doing for her autistic younger brother, and everything will end up ok. 

Children
No Data