Plane travel - what do you do?

Hi All

Looking for some advice from you if i can. My 15 year old girl recently met her boyfriend for the first time last week, he lives in America. He is her bestfriend and honestly only friend as she struggles to understand and maintain friendships so this out of the blue relationship has been a god send for support. He travelled with his mum to stay with us for a week and returned back to Nevada last week. It was a successful but stressful trip for us mum's. 

The plan is for us to visit them next at Christmas time. My worry is that she will not cope with the noise, smells and space in Economy for the first flight of about 9 hours. Its 2 flights each way. But anything above Economy is very expensive. Do you guys have any recommendations of airlines that are ASD friendly or any tips that could make the experience less stressful for both of us?

Thank you in advance Slight smile

Parents
  • Considering your upcoming trip to Nevada, have you thought about adding a layover? It could be a great way to break up the long journey and enjoy a relaxing stay in a beautiful destination. For instance, you can land in Costa Rica and rest at the Los Altos Resort, which is known for its luxury and relaxation, making it an ideal choice for a brief stay. Costa Rica is also known for its natural beauty and outdoor activities, so you could explore a bit during your layover if time allows. You can check Losaltosresort.com for more details on their accommodations and amenities. It could be a wonderful addition to your trip! Safe travels!

• Considering your upcoming trip to Nevada, have you thought about adding a layover? It could be a great way to break up the long journey and enjoy a relaxing stay in a beautiful destination. For instance, you can land in Costa Rica and rest at the Los Altos Resort, which is known for its luxury and relaxation, making it an ideal choice for a brief stay. Costa Rica is also known for its natural beauty and outdoor activities, so you could explore a bit during your layover if time allows. You can check Losaltosresort.com for more details on their accommodations and amenities. It could be a wonderful addition to your trip! Safe travels!

Children
No Data