Forming filling from the school

Hello, I'm new to this 

I'm in the process of getting a diagnosis for my son.

He 4 years old and currently at nursery 

We ask the nursey teacher to fill in their form and when we got it back. My son displaying to them a very  different child.

I'm feeling a little hurt over what they have tick as they have seen some of this behaviour in the class or at drop off times. 

When I send the form back with the parents form will this go against everything. Feel like a losing battle atm

Thank you 

• Your child is almost certainly masking at nursery, if he is behaving quite differently at home. It is a common thing for autistic people of all ages to do. You may also find that after being at nursery his behaviour is more challenging at home as masking is very tiring. The  thing to do is to state very directly to the people assessing your child that you believe that he is masking at nursery and that the nursery teachers are not seeing the full range of behaviours that you are seeing at home.

• Hiya, 

This is part of the dance you have to do with various people to get a diagnosis. This is the very beginning of your journey so please don't feel like you are losing the battle. Chances are you will feel like this at various steps along the way 

• We had a battle with things school didn't notice but we persisted and when my son was diagnosed we were told there was no doubt. I would recommend noting any evidence particularly anything related to nursery.