Should we force it

My Son who’s seven was due to have his first swimming lesson after school today.  He’s had lessons before but always weekends. This is the first time he’s gone out after school, he rarely has before. Despite me preparing him that he was going swimming after school, he got anxious and refused to go. Should we have made him go or would it just create anxiety in the future? 

Parents
  • and eventually a kindly teacher tried to 121 me, even just getting me to sit under a shower to get used to the sensation of water.

This is outrageous and is a clear admission that they knew they were doing wrong - this must come out in court and the school must be sued in order to teach them a lesson they must never be allowed to forget - legal action against the school is highly recommended in the public interest, in order to prevent other children from having to endure the same horrific experience, regardless of whether or not it is a “disciplinary issue” - it’s the only way that these people will learn the lesson that their bullying behaviour, child cruelty and child torture will not be tolerated - on issues like this, we must develop and adopt an absolute zero tolerance and zero patience mindset, we must be radical and millitant in rooting out such abusive behaviour which is never acceptable in a supposedly civilised society - just look at how radical action has ensured rights and equality for LGBT people - abusers must never be appeased 

• and eventually a kindly teacher tried to 121 me, even just getting me to sit under a shower to get used to the sensation of water.

This is outrageous and is a clear admission that they knew they were doing wrong - this must come out in court and the school must be sued in order to teach them a lesson they must never be allowed to forget - legal action against the school is highly recommended in the public interest, in order to prevent other children from having to endure the same horrific experience, regardless of whether or not it is a “disciplinary issue” - it’s the only way that these people will learn the lesson that their bullying behaviour, child cruelty and child torture will not be tolerated - on issues like this, we must develop and adopt an absolute zero tolerance and zero patience mindset, we must be radical and millitant in rooting out such abusive behaviour which is never acceptable in a supposedly civilised society - just look at how radical action has ensured rights and equality for LGBT people - abusers must never be appeased 

Children
No Data