Wearing nappies in school

My son is Wearing nappies in school and Hi my son is almost 9 .At the moment I am changing his sheets every morning as his nappies are not holding the wee. I was wonder if anybody knows of any nappies that hold well? I’ve tried all the shop bought ones with no luck. Tia. 

Parents
  • If you’re in the uk, get onto Bladder and Bowels. They can often supply you with nappies appropriate for your child’s needs. If you’re looking for something in the meantime, Aldi do a pull up style nappy, although it says 3-7? Maybes 3-8 years (I’m not exactly sure which one), my little brother and sister who are 7 (quite skinny) and 6 (quite chunky) can fit into them with no problems and it’s holding wee a lot longer than normal dry-nites. 

dry-nites are no good as they’re supposed to get wet, so the child can feel hat they’re wet and will feel uncomfortable (a way of kind of forcing toilet training so they don’t feel the discomfort of wet pants/nappies). Definitely give Bladder and Bowel a go or you main health professionals can refer you in too. 

Reply Children
No Data