I just joined TikTok help’ “ why do men keep asking me to be their sugar babe, what does it mean?

Firstly does it cost to send text messages on TikTok? I didn’t think about that before replying to lots of different peoples messages. I only gave a thumbs up and said thanks nothing else.

but then I started to get several men saying would I be their sugar babe they said I will pay for all your bills and all you have to do is talk to me on here so I don’t get bored. Plus there’s somebody saying they’re Keanu Reeves with only two pictures and he wrote to me and said he thought I look nice and he said are you a fan I’m on here trying to get away from the fans and I thought why are you writing to me then that doesn’t make sense but I didn’t tell him that.  To my mind isn’t logical for Keanu Reeves if he didn’t want fans to put a picture of himself a start on TikTok which is a very popular site it makes no sense whatsoever so he’s not fooling me.

i’ve had about four different men say will I be there sugar babe and told me that they want me to just talk to them online over chat nothing sexual they’ve said just chat but then they don’t pick a subject they just keep going on about this Sugarbabes thing. So I wrote back to one saying I won’t be giving you any bank details if you wanna call me a sugar baby if I’m chatting to you on here if I’ve got time then call me what you like that’s your choice I said. I told them I never heard of it before I don’t even know what they’re talking about haven’t told them I’ve got autism. Anyway that’s none of their business I don’t understand if it was real why somebody a random stranger would want to stop talking to you but not really have anything to talk about and then start saying they wanna pay all your utility bills it makes no sense.

I just want to know what that is all about and do I get charged if I send messages I’ve looked at my bank account so for no money has been charged to me for chatting on TikTok but I hope I don’t now get a huge bill.  Does anyone know the answer please reply.

Parents
  • A simple response of: "I'm Autistic. Please define 'sugar babe' and disclose all expected responses for this Social Contract, thanks."

Please understand, absolutely NOTHING is free. Every exchange in the NeuroTypcial world is built on the Psychology of a system of Debt and Guilt. "All Magic Has A Price". 

It's fair play so long as you understand what you owe someone in exchange and are willing to go along with. It's wise of you to ask here. 

There is another game of power that is played between neurotypicals involving pretending to be confused. It creates anger for the opposition. If you are Genuinely Confused, do not engage. Anyone who can send you money has a type of Link to you and has incurred a Debt expecting a type of NT Response - and possibly a way to find you. So be careful. 

• A simple response of: "I'm Autistic. Please define 'sugar babe' and disclose all expected responses for this Social Contract, thanks."

Please understand, absolutely NOTHING is free. Every exchange in the NeuroTypcial world is built on the Psychology of a system of Debt and Guilt. "All Magic Has A Price". 

It's fair play so long as you understand what you owe someone in exchange and are willing to go along with. It's wise of you to ask here. 

There is another game of power that is played between neurotypicals involving pretending to be confused. It creates anger for the opposition. If you are Genuinely Confused, do not engage. Anyone who can send you money has a type of Link to you and has incurred a Debt expecting a type of NT Response - and possibly a way to find you. So be careful. 

Children
No Data