What is happening?

Hi again, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with my daughter. 

She keeps having these episodes where all of a sudden she will stop whatever she's doing and stare into space for a few seconds and when it's over she will carry on doing what she was doing like nothing ever happened. She will do this little movement with her mouth which I can't describe and if she's standing she will become a bit wobbly. I haven't seen or noticed this before in her and it just doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure it isn't day dreaming because you can't 'snap her out' of it. 

Any ideas are grateful.

Thanks x

Parents
  • I have read there are links between Autism & Epilepsy though I don't claim to be an expert. It's interesting, as I had a Grandfather with Epilepsy where he would stop functioning altogether in a seizure and be somewhere else entirely from this world we know of. Where he went, I do not know but shortly afterwards he would ' come around ' as they say.

Also, the first sign of Autism in the family was one of his Grandchildren, possibly  others, or with other mental health or addiction issues. For example, two of his sons had families where all the males had alcohol problems, one male was so obviously Autistic and the females were able to hide their problems more but they always came out in less obvious spotted concerns like OCD, ADHD and sugar addiction ( sweets, chocolate etc ) and in speech and how they controlled it. 

On a positive note, I have heard these are positive Qualities in a spiritual sense as in certain moments, there is no rules  or restrictions  and this may point to a higher natural state of consciousness but who am I to say. 

• I have read there are links between Autism & Epilepsy though I don't claim to be an expert. It's interesting, as I had a Grandfather with Epilepsy where he would stop functioning altogether in a seizure and be somewhere else entirely from this world we know of. Where he went, I do not know but shortly afterwards he would ' come around ' as they say.

Also, the first sign of Autism in the family was one of his Grandchildren, possibly  others, or with other mental health or addiction issues. For example, two of his sons had families where all the males had alcohol problems, one male was so obviously Autistic and the females were able to hide their problems more but they always came out in less obvious spotted concerns like OCD, ADHD and sugar addiction ( sweets, chocolate etc ) and in speech and how they controlled it. 

On a positive note, I have heard these are positive Qualities in a spiritual sense as in certain moments, there is no rules  or restrictions  and this may point to a higher natural state of consciousness but who am I to say. 

Children
No Data