Help me with my 18 year old daughter

DD diagnosed with ASD 18 months ago. I am sat here in tears seeing her spend yet another day in bed asleep, her life passing her by.... 

Parents
  • Thanks *nas69820* a really positive story for me to hang onto, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I did ask DD yesterday if she was depressed and she looked at me like I had two heads and gave a stroppy no reply... Not sure what more I can do, she refuses to go to the GrinDrs, i have tried getting other family members to talk to her but that hasn't worked either. Your experience is really helpful, thank you for posting 

• Thanks *nas69820* a really positive story for me to hang onto, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I did ask DD yesterday if she was depressed and she looked at me like I had two heads and gave a stroppy no reply... Not sure what more I can do, she refuses to go to the GrinDrs, i have tried getting other family members to talk to her but that hasn't worked either. Your experience is really helpful, thank you for posting 

Children
No Data