Help me with my 18 year old daughter

DD diagnosed with ASD 18 months ago. I am sat here in tears seeing her spend yet another day in bed asleep, her life passing her by.... 

Parents
  • No she doesn't have a social worker and wont go to the Drs as her experience hasn't altogether been a positive one. GP dismissed her as "just being a teenager", i managed to persuade her to see her to see another GP who referred her to CAMHS which eventually led to the autism diagnosis. She had counselling with CAMHS but didn't find it useful as again they dismissed her problems as being a teenager.

As she is 18, I can't force her to go to the Dr although i did talk to my Dr about her but little he could suggest as she is 18..

Feeling better sharing on here, thank you so much 

• No she doesn't have a social worker and wont go to the Drs as her experience hasn't altogether been a positive one. GP dismissed her as "just being a teenager", i managed to persuade her to see her to see another GP who referred her to CAMHS which eventually led to the autism diagnosis. She had counselling with CAMHS but didn't find it useful as again they dismissed her problems as being a teenager.

As she is 18, I can't force her to go to the Dr although i did talk to my Dr about her but little he could suggest as she is 18..

Feeling better sharing on here, thank you so much 

Children