Help me with my 18 year old daughter

DD diagnosed with ASD 18 months ago. I am sat here in tears seeing her spend yet another day in bed asleep, her life passing her by.... 

Parents
  • I continue to find it hard to know what the right thing to do is. Yesterday she had been asleep all day, she came downstairs at 9pm, waited for her pizza delivery which arrived at 10:30pm which is when I usually go up to bed. In the past i have waited up to spend time with her and be there if she needs to chat, DH always goes up to bed and gets cross with me if I alter what I usually do just for DD, hope that makes sense. I just feel bad having not seen her all day that when she does come downstairs i should be around.

I have and still put my own life on hold for DD, i bend over backwards to accommodate DD. This causes conflict with DH and I. - it is hard for me to explain how I feel, I constantly am worried about DD.....Seeing her asleep every day forces me to use any *** of opportunity i get to encourage her to do something so i wait for that ***. Does this make any sense to anyone as causes much conflict with DH and I 

• I continue to find it hard to know what the right thing to do is. Yesterday she had been asleep all day, she came downstairs at 9pm, waited for her pizza delivery which arrived at 10:30pm which is when I usually go up to bed. In the past i have waited up to spend time with her and be there if she needs to chat, DH always goes up to bed and gets cross with me if I alter what I usually do just for DD, hope that makes sense. I just feel bad having not seen her all day that when she does come downstairs i should be around.

I have and still put my own life on hold for DD, i bend over backwards to accommodate DD. This causes conflict with DH and I. - it is hard for me to explain how I feel, I constantly am worried about DD.....Seeing her asleep every day forces me to use any *** of opportunity i get to encourage her to do something so i wait for that ***. Does this make any sense to anyone as causes much conflict with DH and I 

Children
No Data