deleted post

deleted because of absolutely horrible comments !!

Parents
  • Hi all, 

I'm happy to see that there are some lovely comments with some great advice in this thread!

We do encourage discussion and debate, and we appreciate that everyone has a different point of view. I would however like to take the opportunity to remind everyone of rule number 4:

Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated.

It may be helpful to try and keep the discussion relevant to the question the original poster has asked, so that the conversation can be as productive and helpful as possible. 

Many thanks,

Dani Mod

• Hi all, 

I'm happy to see that there are some lovely comments with some great advice in this thread!

We do encourage discussion and debate, and we appreciate that everyone has a different point of view. I would however like to take the opportunity to remind everyone of rule number 4:

Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated.

It may be helpful to try and keep the discussion relevant to the question the original poster has asked, so that the conversation can be as productive and helpful as possible. 

Many thanks,

Dani Mod

Children
No Data