Concerns

Hello I'm new to this. I am carer to my brother who was originally diagnosed with asperges.  His autism is well maintained and he is what I would call pretty high functioning. Though he does need assistance with things like money and always needs support in employment or voluntary work.  He is currently doing voluntary work which he has been doing a long time. Last year he seemed upset and was quieter than usual. I asked him what was wrong. He told me they had been helping him with showers where he volunteers. Well that was ok I thought until he told me that they had been in the shower with him on at least two occasions and even though he told them he wanted to shower on his own his request was ignored. Now the issue has come up again and they want to come to our house 5 mornings a week to monitor him with showers.  Now I told them he has a shower early in the morning before work. But at this safeguarding meeting it was as if I was being accused of lying and they really pushed this seeming to ignore how distressed my brother was. There's other things but I will talk about them another day. I'm concerned things are happening and I don't know about them. So I get an upset brother who then gets asthma as he's so worked up. Any help would be appreciated 

Parents
  • Showers?? Disgusting things.. All soap and detergent is pure puterid 

I never wash - ever... 

only in the sea or river. I don’t stink and I am clean. It’s people who wash all the time that do not allow thier body’s to work naturally. 

Guess what - if I’m in the wilderness - I can smell you guys who wash from miles away. 

Also - I get lots of close up encounters with rare wildlife. All my life. Rare wild animals actually approach me and we spend time together. 

My experiences are too good to share becasue ‘washers’ just don’t believe me and think I’m lying. It’s becasue I don’t leech and ooze toxic chemicals from my body - the wild life doesn’t get spooked and approaches me out of curiously. 

Soap etc - huge carbon footprint. All this washing - FFS 

• Showers?? Disgusting things.. All soap and detergent is pure puterid 

I never wash - ever... 

only in the sea or river. I don’t stink and I am clean. It’s people who wash all the time that do not allow thier body’s to work naturally. 

Guess what - if I’m in the wilderness - I can smell you guys who wash from miles away. 

Also - I get lots of close up encounters with rare wildlife. All my life. Rare wild animals actually approach me and we spend time together. 

My experiences are too good to share becasue ‘washers’ just don’t believe me and think I’m lying. It’s becasue I don’t leech and ooze toxic chemicals from my body - the wild life doesn’t get spooked and approaches me out of curiously. 

Soap etc - huge carbon footprint. All this washing - FFS 

Children
No Data