How to get a passport photo of my autistic son? Help

Finding it hard to get a passprt photo done amyone have any ideas? 

Parents
  • I see your post is from over 5 years ago, but I hope you still find this response helpful. When it comes to getting passport photos for individuals with special needs like autism, it's essential to find understanding professionals who can accommodate unique requirements.Additionally, technology and services may have advanced since your original post. There are companies that now offer innovative identity validation services, and they may have solutions or recommendations for obtaining passport photos in unique situations like yours.

• I see your post is from over 5 years ago, but I hope you still find this response helpful. When it comes to getting passport photos for individuals with special needs like autism, it's essential to find understanding professionals who can accommodate unique requirements.Additionally, technology and services may have advanced since your original post. There are companies that now offer innovative identity validation services, and they may have solutions or recommendations for obtaining passport photos in unique situations like yours.

Children
No Data