Autism and Divorce

Former Member
Former Member

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this post. With great sadness my marriage has reached its end and we are currently simply staying together for our 10 year old autistic son. Has anyone here experienced divorce with an autistic child? Staying together out of fear is making our situation worse, any advice would be amazing. Thank you.

Parents
  • Dear Devonfamilyuk, I see you posted only one thread about two years ago, in that post you tell of a horrific holiday you took your son on. You tell how you did everything you could for him and were badly let down by the holiday company.

You come across as a caring and devoted father, 

I am sorry I took offence at your words here, but I had no idea other than what I had in front of me to base my reactions on.

Please accept my apologies, 

• Dear Devonfamilyuk, I see you posted only one thread about two years ago, in that post you tell of a horrific holiday you took your son on. You tell how you did everything you could for him and were badly let down by the holiday company.

You come across as a caring and devoted father, 

I am sorry I took offence at your words here, but I had no idea other than what I had in front of me to base my reactions on.

Please accept my apologies, 

Children
No Data