Ramblings of the mis-wired....

For those of you that have lost the plot, tangled yourself in the thread, lost a button, misplaced their armoured shelll....hang out here!

This is the Home for the Mis-Wired, waiting for the ferry to Autopia / sitting in the waiting room of diagnosis .....tickets please! All aboard!

How long do you give it before we get our threads in a twist on this one!? 

Parents Reply
  • Evening all,looks like a fair bit of rambling been going on,good to see,nice to see new faces as well,spotty just wanted to say thanks for being here for me last nite,you are a saviour.

ellie it wasn't me knocking on your door last nite Lol,I was nursing my foot after sneaking about I stood on a leggo brick ouch.

about those two spare rooms? Nah only joking.

been messing about in the shed and garden,nothing specific apart from my Raleigh chopper bike! Been in the shed quite a few years awaiting a restoration,bit rusty but nearly complete,So orange and rust coloured,perished tyres but both hold air,rusty chain but still works, Got me thinking I better take it for a quick blast. So I did but warned the wife if I am not back soon then look up at the moon as I may be a shadowy figure like ET gliding through the nite sky.

Well it still goes ok although ape hanger handlebars take a bit of thinking, so there's this 55 old bloke riding a bike from the 1970's in the dimly lit car park,he must be some kind of nut? Not just any old nut an autistic nut,shaken not stirred.any one for two's up? One on the bars,one on the back of the Long seat and one on the little rear rack. So three volunteers.

we could glide through the sky to find autopia.landing might be a bit of a bump.

big hugs all()()()().

Children