Sorry

sorry no insensitivity was intended 

Parents
  • I agree with Trainspotter.

I have Aspergers syndrome, so saying inappropriate things in social situations is one of my defining characteristics. I have gotten pretty good at minimalsing my social clangers, now there are just social blunders with the odd clanger along the way. Each one of them has helped me understand things better - so stay with us perhaps, get a feel for things as time goes on, and please please feel free to ask questions. This is what the NAS cummunity is here for - mistakes and all. OK?

PS - I much prefer social clangers at the beginning of friendships, in that things tend to improove thereafter all in all.

• I agree with Trainspotter.

I have Aspergers syndrome, so saying inappropriate things in social situations is one of my defining characteristics. I have gotten pretty good at minimalsing my social clangers, now there are just social blunders with the odd clanger along the way. Each one of them has helped me understand things better - so stay with us perhaps, get a feel for things as time goes on, and please please feel free to ask questions. This is what the NAS cummunity is here for - mistakes and all. OK?

PS - I much prefer social clangers at the beginning of friendships, in that things tend to improove thereafter all in all.

Children
No Data