Sorry

sorry no insensitivity was intended 

Parents
  • Danielle1992 said:

Hi Danielle,

Apology completely accepted, most people have social clanger moments, especially when feeling worried or nervous in unfamiliar situations. Burly though - classic clanger, and you came back and apologised too - that requires integrity and demonstates you have it too. Bonus

I was concerned that you might not come back at all, and nor then share your wisdom perhaps with other people as we all thereby learn more together. Thankyou, I have made numerous mistakes here myself, and have learnt a great deal, and thankyou everyone - service users and providers alike.

The question is, did my statements cause discontent, or could I have done things in a more befitting way. Feedback would be appreciated.

• Danielle1992 said:

Hi Danielle,

Apology completely accepted, most people have social clanger moments, especially when feeling worried or nervous in unfamiliar situations. Burly though - classic clanger, and you came back and apologised too - that requires integrity and demonstates you have it too. Bonus

I was concerned that you might not come back at all, and nor then share your wisdom perhaps with other people as we all thereby learn more together. Thankyou, I have made numerous mistakes here myself, and have learnt a great deal, and thankyou everyone - service users and providers alike.

The question is, did my statements cause discontent, or could I have done things in a more befitting way. Feedback would be appreciated.

Children
No Data