Sorry

sorry no insensitivity was intended 

Parents
  • Why has an NAS moderator not been on line since about 0700 hours yesterday morning? And why has my feedback entitled, I am worried about the person who posted this - not been responded to or acted upon thus far? I ask due to a mother having reached out for help, but in so doing she made an insensitive statement, 'and'. as a result - a cummunity member made an upsetting statement about themself to exemplify the transgression. My feedback did state categorically that this sort of thing would happen did it not?!?

Sincerely Thus,

D.

P.S. Danielle1992,

Providing you take no amusement with being inadequately cared for, as like most people, we are actually here to help one another, and it is often by far better to learn from mistakes rather than being punished for them instead.

Consider perhaps that just as you have made a social blunder in the autistic community; we of such have done so many times over in the social community at large.

If you feel at any stage that you need advice about autistic spectrum needs, this is certainly one of the places where it can be reliably provided. But as far as your original question goes, you might just as well be asking how to ensure having a boy or a girl.

• Why has an NAS moderator not been on line since about 0700 hours yesterday morning? And why has my feedback entitled, I am worried about the person who posted this - not been responded to or acted upon thus far? I ask due to a mother having reached out for help, but in so doing she made an insensitive statement, 'and'. as a result - a cummunity member made an upsetting statement about themself to exemplify the transgression. My feedback did state categorically that this sort of thing would happen did it not?!?

Sincerely Thus,

D.

P.S. Danielle1992,

Providing you take no amusement with being inadequately cared for, as like most people, we are actually here to help one another, and it is often by far better to learn from mistakes rather than being punished for them instead.

Consider perhaps that just as you have made a social blunder in the autistic community; we of such have done so many times over in the social community at large.

If you feel at any stage that you need advice about autistic spectrum needs, this is certainly one of the places where it can be reliably provided. But as far as your original question goes, you might just as well be asking how to ensure having a boy or a girl.

Children
No Data