Spam alert

Dear moderators, there is some serious spamming going on here, about counterfeit money etc please sort it out

Blues

Parents
  • Hi Blues

People will say don't panic, but hitting the panic button is good I say.

If there is a fire and the fire alarm goes off then people must panic, and take action to evacuate. Of course panic does not mean running around screaming like a headless chicken. But it means taking quick orderly appropriate action.

So you are like the fire alarm raising the alert by hitting the panic button.

Now it is up to the firefighters to put out the fire i.e. the web administrators to remove the posts.

In the mean time people need to be warned to ignore the posts because all it takes is one innocent vulnerable person to take the bait.

• Hi Blues

People will say don't panic, but hitting the panic button is good I say.

If there is a fire and the fire alarm goes off then people must panic, and take action to evacuate. Of course panic does not mean running around screaming like a headless chicken. But it means taking quick orderly appropriate action.

So you are like the fire alarm raising the alert by hitting the panic button.

Now it is up to the firefighters to put out the fire i.e. the web administrators to remove the posts.

In the mean time people need to be warned to ignore the posts because all it takes is one innocent vulnerable person to take the bait.

Children
No Data