Famous People with Asperger Syndrome or Similar Autistic Traits

With many of these people, the condition is highly speculative rather than actually diagnosed.  Some of the symptoms suggested, too, could indicate other conditions - particularly with people like Woody Allen.

Still... I find it reassuring in many ways to maybe share something in common with people who've made such an impact in their own particular ways...

www.asperger-syndrome.me.uk/people.htm

Parents
  • Mlle Lermontova said:

Claude really does have serious problems, doesn't he?

Nice illustration though.

Yup. He is a walking disaster-area when it comes to social skills. Intellectually brilliant, but socially clueless, exacerbated further by his mediæval ecclesiastical education.

I love some of those old book illustrations of him (and have had a couple of them printed on t-shirts!). A few years ago, I painted my own 'artist's impression' of him (in the style of Rogier van der Weyden). From the descriptions in the novel, one gets the impression of a very striking young man, tall and dark, with compelling eyes, but whose hair receded into his tonsure at an early age. The quotation I put on the background is from François Villon, and referred to Abelard: "For his love he had this punishment/suffering".

[/quote]

He looks like a sensitive and troubled man. That picture speaks to me, Mlle Lermontova.

BTW, is there no end to your talents?

• Mlle Lermontova said:

Claude really does have serious problems, doesn't he?

Nice illustration though.

Yup. He is a walking disaster-area when it comes to social skills. Intellectually brilliant, but socially clueless, exacerbated further by his mediæval ecclesiastical education.

I love some of those old book illustrations of him (and have had a couple of them printed on t-shirts!). A few years ago, I painted my own 'artist's impression' of him (in the style of Rogier van der Weyden). From the descriptions in the novel, one gets the impression of a very striking young man, tall and dark, with compelling eyes, but whose hair receded into his tonsure at an early age. The quotation I put on the background is from François Villon, and referred to Abelard: "For his love he had this punishment/suffering".

[/quote]

He looks like a sensitive and troubled man. That picture speaks to me, Mlle Lermontova.

BTW, is there no end to your talents?

Children
No Data