Was Jesus autistic?

i am no longer religious, but believe there is a greater propensity for religious belief in people on the spectrum, sometimes to an unhealthy degree. anyway, for fun, was Jesus autistic?

Most knowledgeable mothers would recognise autistic traits in their young son...

1. To her face, he called his mum "Woman"
2. He went missing, was found debating with adults, and was annoyed that his mother wouldn't automatically know where he was
3. He had a meltdown in the temple
4. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of scripture

Parents
  • Dodgey theology besides and the Autistic JC; Buddah might get a look in on a diagnosis. (Though he will have to wait 5 years like the rest of us) 

The notion of JC being Autistic all ties in nicely with the stonner view that JC was a "Spaceman Alien" dude. I can see where the ideas are coming from. This alien is well able without the dodgey advise though.

As for the writers of "THE BOOK" too many to count without a quick trip to my theological library, were you refering to the update by the Nicean council ? Original arthors or King James and his mates. Proper Briar patch this.

Anyone with ASD got the hang of the walking on water thing yet. Best mates waiting on the water into wine gig and mine's a shiraz. 

Do you think Peter the fisherman was a candidate for ASD, he cods it up well and truely, foot in mouth and clumbsy socialite, was loved for it by all accounts. A quaint way of saying there was likely to be no change there.

If Peters in charge of the pearly gates does that mean we all get a pass.

• Dodgey theology besides and the Autistic JC; Buddah might get a look in on a diagnosis. (Though he will have to wait 5 years like the rest of us) 

The notion of JC being Autistic all ties in nicely with the stonner view that JC was a "Spaceman Alien" dude. I can see where the ideas are coming from. This alien is well able without the dodgey advise though.

As for the writers of "THE BOOK" too many to count without a quick trip to my theological library, were you refering to the update by the Nicean council ? Original arthors or King James and his mates. Proper Briar patch this.

Anyone with ASD got the hang of the walking on water thing yet. Best mates waiting on the water into wine gig and mine's a shiraz. 

Do you think Peter the fisherman was a candidate for ASD, he cods it up well and truely, foot in mouth and clumbsy socialite, was loved for it by all accounts. A quaint way of saying there was likely to be no change there.

If Peters in charge of the pearly gates does that mean we all get a pass.

Children
No Data