Sleep

Hi everyone, Matthew here.

Last night it took me ages to get to sleep, I also kept waking up and turning over. I couldn't sleep, this could be because of worrry, the heat or just the fact that I couldn't sleep!

I just thought I'd ask, does anyone on here know any good tricks or tips that help you fall asleep? If so will you please help me because sometimes I do worry about my sleep. I set myself a bedtime, every night I try and go to bed at 10:30 or there about!

Thanks Smile

Kindest regards,

Matthew.

Parents
  • Hi Miffo.

Sleeping can be impacted by so many different things. Things you can try to help improve your sleep might be limiting your caffeine intake.

Don't drink any caffeine in the hours before you go to bed. Don't eat anything two hours before going to bed and try not to use your phone or computer an hour or so before bed.

All of the above can make it harder falling and staying asleep.

Stress is also a contributing factor so if anything is stressing you I would suggest trying to sort that and it might help improve your sleep.

I get frequent bouts of insomnia so I can understand how frustrating this must be for you.

• Hi Miffo.

Sleeping can be impacted by so many different things. Things you can try to help improve your sleep might be limiting your caffeine intake.

Don't drink any caffeine in the hours before you go to bed. Don't eat anything two hours before going to bed and try not to use your phone or computer an hour or so before bed.

All of the above can make it harder falling and staying asleep.

Stress is also a contributing factor so if anything is stressing you I would suggest trying to sort that and it might help improve your sleep.

I get frequent bouts of insomnia so I can understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Children
No Data