Fun question from a food obsessive: what is your favourite sandwich filling?

If I did not have Asperger's and the problems I have, I should really have entered market food research. I have always been obsessed (in a good way!) with food, and like to ask people what their favourite sandwich filling is at the moment. I try to contain myself most of the time because I realise this is a random question, and want to appear as normal as possible. But as we are all a bit 'atypical' here, I don't think I need to worry that the question is strange Smile

So what are your favourite sandwich fillings?

What is your favourite brand of bread, and why?

I like cheese and tomato, fish salad, marmite salad, and houmous salad best.

My favourite bread is from the bakery counter at M and S, M and S wholemeal mini sub rolls, Allinson sliced bread, and seeded bread.

Parents
  • My standard work sandwich is as follows (working from the bottom up):

Bread - needs to be a big slice, Jackson's or Black Sheep are good examples

Butter

Sliced meat - One quarter of a typical ~100g pack

Mustard or pickle/relish - alternate between the two each day

One whole pepper - sliced and positioned perpendicular the the direction of the sandwich halving cut

Baby spinach - about a handful

Sliced cheese

Sliced meat - another quarter of a pack

Butter

Bread

Once sliced in half, horizontally not diagonally, each half is tightly wrapped in cling film individually to preserve structural integrity.

I have many other designs, my best one probably being the system that uses an entire pack of ham to completely encase the salad filling so that it cannot fall out as you eat it (obviously, this design is never cut in half so that the ham pocket remains intact until it's eaten.

There is a reason for online name.

• My standard work sandwich is as follows (working from the bottom up):

Bread - needs to be a big slice, Jackson's or Black Sheep are good examples

Butter

Sliced meat - One quarter of a typical ~100g pack

Mustard or pickle/relish - alternate between the two each day

One whole pepper - sliced and positioned perpendicular the the direction of the sandwich halving cut

Baby spinach - about a handful

Sliced cheese

Sliced meat - another quarter of a pack

Butter

Bread

Once sliced in half, horizontally not diagonally, each half is tightly wrapped in cling film individually to preserve structural integrity.

I have many other designs, my best one probably being the system that uses an entire pack of ham to completely encase the salad filling so that it cannot fall out as you eat it (obviously, this design is never cut in half so that the ham pocket remains intact until it's eaten.

There is a reason for online name.

Children
No Data