Fun question from a food obsessive: what is your favourite sandwich filling?

If I did not have Asperger's and the problems I have, I should really have entered market food research. I have always been obsessed (in a good way!) with food, and like to ask people what their favourite sandwich filling is at the moment. I try to contain myself most of the time because I realise this is a random question, and want to appear as normal as possible. But as we are all a bit 'atypical' here, I don't think I need to worry that the question is strange Smile

So what are your favourite sandwich fillings?

What is your favourite brand of bread, and why?

I like cheese and tomato, fish salad, marmite salad, and houmous salad best.

My favourite bread is from the bakery counter at M and S, M and S wholemeal mini sub rolls, Allinson sliced bread, and seeded bread.

Parents
  • My son isnt so much into eating food. infact if its a food hes particularly passionate about (like burgers) he sometimes wont eat it and we think this is because once its eaten its gone. Hes really into fruit and veg and school told us he named 14 fruit and veg. i couldnt even do that!

He loves pretend food too.

• My son isnt so much into eating food. infact if its a food hes particularly passionate about (like burgers) he sometimes wont eat it and we think this is because once its eaten its gone. Hes really into fruit and veg and school told us he named 14 fruit and veg. i couldnt even do that!

He loves pretend food too.

Children
No Data