Fun question from a food obsessive: what is your favourite sandwich filling?

If I did not have Asperger's and the problems I have, I should really have entered market food research. I have always been obsessed (in a good way!) with food, and like to ask people what their favourite sandwich filling is at the moment. I try to contain myself most of the time because I realise this is a random question, and want to appear as normal as possible. But as we are all a bit 'atypical' here, I don't think I need to worry that the question is strange Smile

So what are your favourite sandwich fillings?

What is your favourite brand of bread, and why?

I like cheese and tomato, fish salad, marmite salad, and houmous salad best.

My favourite bread is from the bakery counter at M and S, M and S wholemeal mini sub rolls, Allinson sliced bread, and seeded bread.

Parents
  • I have a lot of issues with food and have a very limited diet so I suppose my answer to this question would be a bit boring but there you go. ;)

If it's a sandwich I am making to eat straight away then I will put either plain chicken *** or lactose free cheese in my sandwich but if it's a sandwich I'm going to eat later then it has to be the chicken. Lactose free cheese seems to go a bit rubbery after a while and I don't like that. I prefer to eat certain kinds of bread although the fact that I have Crohn's Disease as well can mean that the ASDA Extra Special Seeded White loaf isn't suitable so then I have to find the one without the seeds.

I hate salad in sandwiches because it makes the bread go soggy and I can't stand mayonnaise so buying a sandwich out isn't particularly easy. I tend to prefer to buy a plain bread roll and stick a few crisps inside it than look in lots of shops for a chicken sandwich that doesn't have mayonnaise in.

• I have a lot of issues with food and have a very limited diet so I suppose my answer to this question would be a bit boring but there you go. ;)

If it's a sandwich I am making to eat straight away then I will put either plain chicken *** or lactose free cheese in my sandwich but if it's a sandwich I'm going to eat later then it has to be the chicken. Lactose free cheese seems to go a bit rubbery after a while and I don't like that. I prefer to eat certain kinds of bread although the fact that I have Crohn's Disease as well can mean that the ASDA Extra Special Seeded White loaf isn't suitable so then I have to find the one without the seeds.

I hate salad in sandwiches because it makes the bread go soggy and I can't stand mayonnaise so buying a sandwich out isn't particularly easy. I tend to prefer to buy a plain bread roll and stick a few crisps inside it than look in lots of shops for a chicken sandwich that doesn't have mayonnaise in.

Children
No Data