Making friends

Hello. My name is Andrew. I am 21 years old and I would love to make new friends. I like listening to lots of music; my favourite singer is Sabrina Carpenter, I have all her albums. Some other bands I like are Panic At The Disco, Paramore, The Zutons, As December Falls, The Sherlocks and blink-182. I'm also really into lots of TV shows such as Scorpion, The Inbetweeners, Family Guy, American Dad, Friday Night Dinner and Victorious, even though it's quite old but it makes me laugh uncontrollably. Next year, I'm seeing Coldplay (another one of my favourite bands) in concert, which I'm very excited for. Not only that, I'm even seeing Sabrina Carpenter AND Kylie Minogue too! If anyone would like to talk to me, please feel free to say hello. Bye for now.

Parents
  • Hello Andrew. You've given me a blast from the past mentioning blink-182! I felt I was a bit late getting into music only when I was in my late teens during the late 90s, blink-182 was the first band I properly listened to and loved.

I'm watching Friday Night Dinner with my now teenage son, we're both laughing out loud so much!

• Hello Andrew. You've given me a blast from the past mentioning blink-182! I felt I was a bit late getting into music only when I was in my late teens during the late 90s, blink-182 was the first band I properly listened to and loved.

I'm watching Friday Night Dinner with my now teenage son, we're both laughing out loud so much!

Children
No Data