The Autistic Cheese Club

This is dedicated to  (ref 'the Autistic Chess Club').

Cheese is my 'raison d'etre'.

Cheese

Anyone else here cheesey?

Parents
  • Until I became lactose intollerant I was, I love cheese and sometimes decide it's worth spending an uncomfortable morning in the bathroom to eat it. There'd so many things that just aren't the without cheese, like pizza. I love making pickeles and chutneys without cheese I have nothing to eat them with. How wonderful it was to have a plate of cheeses and a bottle of wine, a lovely squidgy brie or camenbert, a delicate Shropshire blue, and a mellow Lincolnshire poacher. Best of all a proper Welsh Rarebit all bubbling and slightly brown on top, uuummmmmm

• Until I became lactose intollerant I was, I love cheese and sometimes decide it's worth spending an uncomfortable morning in the bathroom to eat it. There'd so many things that just aren't the without cheese, like pizza. I love making pickeles and chutneys without cheese I have nothing to eat them with. How wonderful it was to have a plate of cheeses and a bottle of wine, a lovely squidgy brie or camenbert, a delicate Shropshire blue, and a mellow Lincolnshire poacher. Best of all a proper Welsh Rarebit all bubbling and slightly brown on top, uuummmmmm

Children