Films you've watched recently

I enjoy watching films but I never have anyone to talk to about them. I thought I might try it here and see what happens. I wish I could have in depth discussions about them, but I'll keep it brief for now. Here are some I've watched recently:

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice - I watched the original again recently too, but this I watched last weekend. I thought it was OK but a bit unnecessary, and the original was better. However, it did look a lot of fun, even if it started getting weird towards the end.

Godzilla Minus One - I was genuinely impressed with this film! It technically looked amazing, but the story really felt strong too, I felt really engaged with the main human character and his struggles in post-war Japan.

Castle in the Sky - animation is one of my favourite art forms, and I grew up on Western animation like Disney. I've wanted to watch more Studio Ghibli films because the style of storytelling feels so different and wholesome. This one I watched on my birthday and loved it. I think this was made in the 80's and it blew away anything that Disney could produce during the same time period.

Feel free to add your own.

Parents
  • Beetlejuice Beetlejuice I watch this weekend. If course the original is better but I've told others not to judge this by the first. I'm so glad they have kept it in sync with the style of the originGrin. I am the generation that saw the original Grin.

I also loved shooting the references, and the fact they cut who they needed. 

It was part of a date night, I know cliche but we wanted to watch it

• Beetlejuice Beetlejuice I watch this weekend. If course the original is better but I've told others not to judge this by the first. I'm so glad they have kept it in sync with the style of the originGrin. I am the generation that saw the original Grin.

I also loved shooting the references, and the fact they cut who they needed. 

It was part of a date night, I know cliche but we wanted to watch it

Children
No Data