Any night owls around these days?

It's a question I asked a long time ago, but who knows how many new members have joined since then. I'm up all kinds of hourse due to sleep difficulties, so wondering who else might be around during the witching hours.

Parents
  • I''ll often stay up to the early hours of the morning. I've never had particularly good sleep hygiene. To quote my late father- '

Mima and I tended to be rather short of sleep. Because you would not go to bed early,, had to have one of us stay with you until you went to sleep and tended to wake up with nightmares.'  That was as a toddler.
  • Sleep hygiene is a tough bet when your mind doesn't wanna shut down when you go to bed. My GP had me using this app that was supposed to improve my sleep hygiene, but all it really cared about was how long I was spending in bed and awake. One time I had insomnia real bad. Flopped into bed for that good good 40 minutes of sleep. Rolled right out of bed and recorded my findings. I was met with confetti and celebration for making such huge progress, purely because I passed out quick and got up quick.

• Sleep hygiene is a tough bet when your mind doesn't wanna shut down when you go to bed. My GP had me using this app that was supposed to improve my sleep hygiene, but all it really cared about was how long I was spending in bed and awake. One time I had insomnia real bad. Flopped into bed for that good good 40 minutes of sleep. Rolled right out of bed and recorded my findings. I was met with confetti and celebration for making such huge progress, purely because I passed out quick and got up quick.

Children
No Data