What have we all been up to today?

I went for a longish walk with my dog, Fearn and then came home and moved a load of plants about in the garden, the iris's have gone crazy and I've now got about 15 plants form the orignal 3. I moved my peony and some grannies bonnets (aquilegia).

Now I'm exhausted, but in a good way and ready for tomorrows storm with a big pile of books, yippeee!

Parents
  • Today, I misread your post and thought that your dog moved a load of plants about in your garden. 

(I thought it said you went for a longish walk with your dog - Fearne then came home and moved the plants - I imagined you wandering about in the park looking for her while she was happily digging up plants and re-planting them) 

Tomorrow, I will hopefully read posts more carefully the first time.

• Mark, Where did you go in London? I miss museums and galleries, but I don't miss the noise and people standing in front of the thing I'm looking at, I've come to the conclusion that I prefer to watch stuff like that on TV, it's quieter and I get a better view and more explaination of what I'm seeing.

Pixie, Fearn does sometimes dig up plants in the garden, especially if she see's me planting things like bulbs. The pond is the size and depth it is because she dug it and we just shovelled the loose earth away, we had to stop her digging it any deeper.

• Mark, Where did you go in London? I miss museums and galleries, but I don't miss the noise and people standing in front of the thing I'm looking at, I've come to the conclusion that I prefer to watch stuff like that on TV, it's quieter and I get a better view and more explaination of what I'm seeing.

Pixie, Fearn does sometimes dig up plants in the garden, especially if she see's me planting things like bulbs. The pond is the size and depth it is because she dug it and we just shovelled the loose earth away, we had to stop her digging it any deeper.

Children
No Data