What have we all been up to today?

I went for a longish walk with my dog, Fearn and then came home and moved a load of plants about in the garden, the iris's have gone crazy and I've now got about 15 plants form the orignal 3. I moved my peony and some grannies bonnets (aquilegia).

Now I'm exhausted, but in a good way and ready for tomorrows storm with a big pile of books, yippeee!

Parents
  • I went to confession, at Noon, then Mass, at 6 pm.

I'm charging the batteries, for my Artist friend's mobility scooter, for twenty-four hours. I was told that I should recharge every four weeks, or so, and I hadn't charged them since he used the scooter back in March; whenever I took him to Downpatrick. (I got lost trying to find where I parked my car, had to ask a local resident to get me there)

• I went to confession, at Noon, then Mass, at 6 pm.

I'm charging the batteries, for my Artist friend's mobility scooter, for twenty-four hours. I was told that I should recharge every four weeks, or so, and I hadn't charged them since he used the scooter back in March; whenever I took him to Downpatrick. (I got lost trying to find where I parked my car, had to ask a local resident to get me there)

Children
No Data