For the Attention of The National Autistic Society

What is to stop literally anyone from signing up to this website to spread disinformation? What are your safeguards?

Parents
  • What is to stop literally anyone from signing up to this website to spread disinformation? What are your safeguards?

There is no automated process so it is down to people to report posts they believe to be spam or abusive.

I don't think they are here to police the accuracy of information however. They can respond is someone is giving dangerous advice about using drugs etc but if it is for political opinions then that is down to freedom of speech.

Can you cite any misinformation that has been spreading recently that is provably incorrect?

• I  did type out a response to this but it has been flagged for spam. I guess someones not in favour of my freedom of expression

• I think this can be triggered by some random things - it's automated, as far as I know. People have pointed out some things that can trigger it, but I can't remember them now. If you contest it, a real human will reinstate it.

Reply Children
No Data