How patient are you?

I'd like to think I'm a patient person, but probably I'm not. I'm better if I'm given a fixed date or range of dates by which something will be done. What I don't cope well with is a task I've asked to be done with no idea as to the completion date. This is the situation re  family history research I've asked to be done on 2 of my ancestral lines. Research was started on one 41 days ago and the other 102 days ago. The situation is made worse by a lack of progress reports, so I have no idea as to when I might  receive the completed reports. Maybe it's not a long time to wait??

Parents
  • I'm not so much patient as I'm tenacious.

If I loose my pateince I'll put a thing down for a while and pick it up again when I've regained my patience.

When my tenacity runs out however, say with a "smart" doorbell with which I've been wresting with since 2020, then I look for a quicker and more final solution to having my time wasted.. 

• I'm not so much patient as I'm tenacious.

If I loose my pateince I'll put a thing down for a while and pick it up again when I've regained my patience.

When my tenacity runs out however, say with a "smart" doorbell with which I've been wresting with since 2020, then I look for a quicker and more final solution to having my time wasted.. 

Children
No Data