How patient are you?

I'd like to think I'm a patient person, but probably I'm not. I'm better if I'm given a fixed date or range of dates by which something will be done. What I don't cope well with is a task I've asked to be done with no idea as to the completion date. This is the situation re  family history research I've asked to be done on 2 of my ancestral lines. Research was started on one 41 days ago and the other 102 days ago. The situation is made worse by a lack of progress reports, so I have no idea as to when I might  receive the completed reports. Maybe it's not a long time to wait??

Parents
  • I'm patient with some things, like teaching small creatures to do things and waiting for plants to grow, but I'm impatient with others, like you waiting for others to get on with something I'm paying good money for infuriates me. I least patient with myself. 

• I'm patient with some things, like teaching small creatures to do things and waiting for plants to grow, but I'm impatient with others, like you waiting for others to get on with something I'm paying good money for infuriates me. I least patient with myself. 

Children
No Data