PIP Tribunal

Hi has anyone got any advice for me about going through a PIP tribunal. I have a date for mine now and I’m really scared about it.

Parents
  • you have a lawyer or something dont you?
    do you need one for a tribunal? often i think tribunals are something a legal proffesional does right?
    they should be giving you advice and leading your case.

• I don’t have a lawyer and have done it all on my own without any help. Do I need a lawyer?

• i dunno, a tribunal is something that id have a lawyer for myself as its a legal court sounding thing... if im going to court over anything id absolutely want a fancy talker person speaking for me who is educated on this type of legal talking and can say the right words and respond the right way and knows the steps and wont miss a requirement.

but i think in cases you always can represent yourself.... if you know how to and how to progress the case and do all the stuff, then if you are capable of speaking in a court infront of people about your case perfectly not missing out important details while cutting out the less important parts so the most important winning points get through.

• Thank you so much I was really worried cos I did think it was going to be like a court and that i was going to be shouted at. Thank you for explaining what is going to happen. 

Reply Children
No Data