Not finishing things

I never finish anything. 

Lol it's literally like it sounds. I start things and then I just abandon it. I started learning the guitar, stopped after a day. I write, either just for fun or working on a book or assignments...then I just stop.

I think I lose interest or mmaybe it's anxiety that it won't be any good? Anxiety that I'll fail?

Then just now I started making a sandwich and drink and stopped midway through no longer feeling interested in it. This causes me issues at times with self neglect because I don't eat and drink enough... and my school stuff goes unfinished.

Just curious really as to why I'm like this and if anyone else about this site can relate to it. I tell my family and they just stare at me. 

If it's something you do to let me know, would be nice if it's not just a me thing!BlushBlush

Parents
  • Unrelated: how do you make that colorful text?

• Hi I'm a bit of a programming geek-e-zoid lol and use a bit of code in my text to integrate the colours. I checked with the community manager first to make sure it was okay to do.

I've got Synesthesia and can hear and feel colours, so a lot of what I write here and by hand is in specific colours usually related to how I'm feeling.
  • Hi I'm a bit of a programming geek-e-zoid lol and use a bit of code in my text to integrate the colours. I checked with the community manager first to make sure it was okay to do.

I've got Synesthesia and can hear and feel colours, so a lot of what I write here and by hand is in specific colours usually related to how I'm feeling.
Children
No Data